Jewelry? No Thanks.

In response to my posting last night about not knowing what I wanted for Christmas this year from my husband, someone wrote me suggesting "You can never go wrong with jewelry for a wife or girlfriend."

I beg to differ though.

I don't wear jewelry. Not really any way. I wear my engagement ring from my husband. I wear my wedding band too. Occasionally I wear funky earrings that I find at H&M. And for a while, I was on a beading kick and was making lots of necklaces. And I only make funky necklaces. Things that are trendy. Then, when the trend is over, I take them apart and re-bead them into other necklaces and bracelets.

So, jewelry is out. I'm not a fan of fancy jewelry. I would never wear it. Feel free to keep sending me suggestions though for gift ideas.

THANKS!

Comments

Popular Posts