Product Review: HOT Drinking Chocolate.

I recently got around to seeing the movie Chocolat. This movie came out over six years ago. And since then, I kept hearing about this fantastic hot chocolate brand called MarieBelle. Today when I was out shopping, I saw a display at Neiman Marcus for it. I picked up a tin and saw that it was "Spicy" drinking chocolate.



Hmm... I love spicy foods. I had to taste the "spicy" hot chocolate.

It was a cold night out tonight. The walk home from the movie theater was quite chilly. So minutes after walking through the door of our brownstone, I opened the tin and made some "European" style. That just means it's made with water instead of milk, and is really thick.

It took a good amount of stirring to get all the chocolate nibbly pieces melted. But this stuff is awesome! Very spicy though. It has a kick to it from the ground up ancho chiles in it... But very indulgent and quite a treat!

Comments

Popular Posts