My Two Weaknesses: Chocolate and Handbags.

On Tremont Street, where I live in the South End, there is a creepy nail salon across the street. I don't know the name of it... But I have been there before. And it was that experience that jaded me on having pedicures or manicures from non-spa places. (I lost a toe nail there, and they burned my eye brows after harassing me into having them waxed despite my better judgement.)

Anyway... Because of my bad experience in the nail salon, I avoid walking past the joint at all costs. Or I did.. Till I noticed something that drew me back across the street recently...

I discovered a new shop in my hood... A CHOCOLATE BOUTIQUE called "Choco Choco House."



It's a cute little shop that offers the chicest chocolate treats. The edibles come in many shapes that are almost too pretty to eat. My favorites are the treats in the shape of handbags, followed by the shoes.





Yummy! These would make really cool stocking stuffers for the holiday season. Don't ya think??

Comments

Anonymous said…
Does that mean I can expect to see them in my stocking very soon?
Me said…
Ummm... Maybe.
Anonymous said…
Anyplace named the Choco Choco House is alright in my book.
Anonymous said…
I do believe we agreed Christmas stockings were on the way out????? Mom
Anonymous said…
I never agreed to stockings going out! I thought it was just Easter baskets.
Anonymous said…
soo...I'm reading my Daily Candy email and what do I see?! an article called "The House That Chocolate Built" and what are they talking about? Choco Choco House...and obviously I read about it first from your blog. No use for Daily Candy anymore...I'll just come to you for the newest and best places to visit in Boston :)
Me said…
OHMIGOD!!!! I saw that too and thought the same thing as you!

Popular Posts