What Happened To Fall?

You remember last Spring when I wrote about how I was looking forward to the chunky knits and layering that was to be the look of the Fall season?

Well, here it is now mid-November and I am not layering. Why? Because for some reason, it is very mild here in Boston. Yesterday's high was in the low 60s. Today's high is supposed to be around or just above that. I don't even need a coat. It's insane! One of the things I was looking forward to when I moved to the East coast six and a half years ago (from Arizona) was the changing seasons you actually get out here.

Actually... The truth is that when I found myself with more time last month, I got around to finishing a creamy scarf that I had started a few months back.



It's a beautiful scarf, and I am quite pleased with myself. It's very long and wide. And I only dropped one stitch when making it. And I figured out how to fix it!

So hurry up and get here, Fall. I want to begin some serious layering. But I need temps below 50 degrees first!

Comments

Popular Posts