Shoe Personality: What's Your Style?

I was online this morning, dilly-dallying around iVillage, and I came across this shoe personality quiz.

According to the quiz, I have the following shoe personality:

You're a pointy-toe stiletto/slingback!
The latest fashion magazines are your monthly bible. You love shoes so much that you ran out of room in your closet for shoe boxes, so the oven now doubles as a storage unit. You're always looking sophisticated and polished, even when you have jeans on, and Gwyneth Paltrow and Sarah Jessica Parker are your idols. Every seasonal trend is right up your alley, and most trends work back to things that are already in your closet. Looking great was never so easy!

However.... Even though I love fashion. am up to date on trends and do absolutely adore Gwyneth and SJP's style, I don't like wearing stilettos that often... And I think slingbacks are incredibly trashy-looking. And truth be told, I am more often wearing stylish sneakers and flip-flops than I am the fancy shoes.

I think I'll retake the quiz and see if it comes back with something else. But feel free to take the quiz yourself and let me know what it comes back with for you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
It told me I was a pointy toe stilleto/sling back.....boy are they wrong!
Anonymous said…
ha ha...i am a pointy toe stilleto/sling back as well...ok so the pointy toe stilleto part might be right...but i am kinda anti sling back -- not feeling that look
Sarah said…
"You're a pointy-toe stiletto/slingback!"

Maybe they have no other options? Jeez.

Popular Posts