Practice Yoga - Go In Style.

Lately, at the end of each class - as I am about to leave, someone from class will ask me about my yoga bag (made by Timbuk2).



I've had this yoga bag for about two years now. And I love it. It was a gift from my parents, and it's been very useful. Not only is it a colorful bag (pink and green - how girlie!), it has many functions. First, the yoga mat attaches to the bottom of it via a flap. Any yoga fanatic will automatically appreciate that feature. Also, there are many pockets on the inside of the bag... One that zips for my drenched yoga clothes... One for my jewelry... There's space for a change of clothes, an extra towel and shoes.

If you practice often enough to the point where you are bored with dragging your practice gear around in other bags, this is the bag for you.

Comments

Popular Posts