"Someday" It Will Get Done.

Oh.... If only there was more time in the day to get everything done.

Well, since I am not working, these days I can get most things done. But back when I was working, there was never enough time to get things done. I was always in need of an extra day.

Well, reading through the Styles section of the times this morning, I came across this article on organizing home offices. In it was a link to a really cute site called "See Jane Work."

The site features all kinds of things a working gal needs to stay organized while keeping in style. I'm still checking out the site, but I found this cute planner I think I really want to order.




It's an a day planner with 8 days for every week. The 8th day, titled "Someday," is meant to be a running list of what you want to get done that week; whenever you have a chance to do it.

So, until the week really does have 8 days in it, this is one of the best things to help you get it all done. I think.

Comments

Popular Posts