My Husband's Obsessed with It.

He'll deny it... But I won't buy it.

Every Saturday evening, out television set in the living room seems to always find itself on CMT (that's the Country Music Television channel). The thing is, both my husband and I detest country music. But it's always the same story on Saturdays...

I go to the 3pm yoga class. I get home about 5:30pm. I go straight to the shower. I emerge about 30 minutes later. I come into the living room, it's on that channel. So what is it that's captured his attention on this channel?

The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders' reality TV show.



It's a show that basically involves these young women all competing to become Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. They work out in short tops, short shorts, wear tons of make-up and style their hair down. (When I was a cheerleader, we weren't allowed to wear a lot of make-up. And our hair was always up and out of our face. And we weren't allowed to bare our mid-driffs.)

Anyway, I often find my husband watching the show either on mute or with the volume turned down very, very low.

The season finale is this week. I'm sure he'll be watching that one too.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I thought I was the only one. My husband will have nothing to do with country and as he says it "gangster" lol So when I come in the room and see the channel on CMT I think ok what the heck and then I see pompoms and girls jumping in the air. He denies that he watches it just because of the girls but there would be no other reason. MEN! lol I think they should put a beefy man show on se we can tune into it.

Popular Posts