Dream: "I'm Late For My Flight Down Under!"

Woke up at 4am today from an odd dream...

I was in my grandmother's old house in Arizona. My mom and my husband were there with me. I was running around frantically, trying to pack a suitcase for a flight to Australia. The flight was scheduled to leave in less that two hours, and I couldn't decide what to pack. I had forgotten about the trip and was trying to find everything I needed to put in my suitcase.

When I looked in the suitcase, I noticed that I had packed some fruit. And apple and some grapes. I said out loud, "
I won't be able to take these to Australia!" That's when Frogger appeared and said, "Why would you pack those? Of course you won't need
those!
"

Then I woke up.

Here's what each of the main elements in the dream mean:

Australia - To dream about or that you are in Australia, suggests that you feel that you are being pulled toward opposite directions. The dream may also indicate self-exploration into your natural and uninhibited self. Often referred to as the land down under, the dream may be a metaphor to represent your unconscious and your underlying thoughts.

Suitcase - To see a suitcase in your dream, indicates that you are a very together person. You keep attitudes and behavior in check. Alternatively, it is symbolic of a much needed vacation or break. You need some changes in your life

Flight - To dream of an airline flight, symbolizes a project that is about to take off.

Late - To dream that you are late, denotes your fear of change and your ambivalence about seizing an opportunity. You may feel unready, unworthy, or unsupported in your current circumstances. Additionally, you may be overwhelmed or conflicted with decisions about your future. You feel time is running out and that you do not have time to accomplish all the things you want.

Grapes - Represents wealth and prosperity. In the end your hard work will pay off and you will be rewarded for your labor.

Apple - Denotes harmony, pleasure, and fertility.

Fruit - To see fruit in your dream, signifies growth, abundance and financial gain. They also symbolize lust and sexuality.

Husband - To see your husband in your dream, signifies the waking relationship with your husband and the unconscious feelings you have towards him. The dream may be trying to focus on hidden elements that you are not addressing in your waking life.

Mother - To see your mother in your dream, represents the nurturing aspect of your own character.

I think I know what this dream means... But I won't explain it here.  I'll let you figure it out yourself.  It was very insightful to me, though.  VERY INSIGHTFUL.

Comments

Unknown said…
Do you use a book to interpret your dreams? If so which one do you recommend? I have very vivid dream and would love some insight.

on a side note I am coming into my 9th year in july and I must admit I am a bit nervous...I fear change :) Have you been to a numerologist in Boston?
Me said…
I use the online Dream Dictionary. http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

I haven't seen a numerologist in Boston, but I saw one in Arizona in 2007. Once you know how to calculate out which year you are in, you can just look up online what to expect in that year.

Popular Posts