How Kids Interpret Things...

Oh kids...  They really do say and draw the darnedest things.

For example, someone was telling me recently about one of their acquaintances.  the acquaintance has a young daughter.  And he and his daughter were at the store, where they used the bathroom in addition to shopping.  The little girl went first, and then the father went in to go. 

A few minutes later, they were in line, paying for some stuff.  That's when the little girl decided to tell the cashier, "Daddy put his pee-pee in my pee-pee!"

What the little girl was trying to tell the cashier was, "I peed here. And then Daddy peed in the toilet after me."  But of course, that's not how it came out.

The father had a heck of a time explaining it to the cashier, and then just decided to leave - quickly.

Then, today, Frogger sent me a link to a website about a picture a little girl drew for her class assignment.  It was about what she wants to be when she grows up...


The mother made sure to send a note to the teacher explaining that she works at Home Depot, and that she recently made a lot of money selling shovels after a snowstorm.  She wanted to make it clear to the teacher that she was not a stripper.

Oh kids... Sometimes, I think it's worth it, just for the humor factor.

Comments

This is so totally HILARIOUS! Poor Dad!

BTW Missus I am a regular stalker of your blog (of course you could see that on your Google Analytics, couldn't you?!) But I thought its time to come out in open!

I love your blog and how you aren't afraid to speak out you mind!

BiB
Me said…
LOL! Thanks BiB!

Popular Posts