Dream: Babysitting & Red Wine.

I had a few different dreams last night.  But the one I remember best has left me confused...
I was babysitting for someone I know.  It was morning, and I was getting ready to make the kids some breakfast.  I went to the youngest one and asked...

"What do you want for breakfast today?"

The kid smiled.  Laughed.  And then whispered loudly...

"Red wine!"

"You can't have red wine!" I told the kid, laughing.

They laughed back and screeched, "Red wine!"
Then I eventually woke up.

Babysitting - Suggests that you need to care for the child within yourself.

Red wine - ... signifies excess and sensuality.

So... The child within me needs red wine?

I'll be sure to pick up a bottle today.

Comments

Bex said…
usually hearing about other people's dreams is boring, but YOURS are hilarious!
In my experience the red wine often leads to the baby......

Popular Posts