Marc by Marc Jacobs Karly Dress.

For the past few seasons, I haven't been impressed with anything from the Marc by Marc Jacobs line.

It's been tres "yawn" since early 2007.  Only a piece "here and there" has been worth giving a second glance to, in my opinion.  But yesterday, while at Neiman Marcus, I spotted something so fun...


The Karly dress!!!!

I would never have anywhere to wear this... And I certainly won't be buying it at $528...  But it's just so much fun.

Maybe if I still live in NYC I would get it.  You could get away with wearing something like this to work in some places.  With tights underneath... And killer shoes.

Comments

Love! I couldn't agree more about the last few year's collections. I used to be obsessed with Marc but lately I have been so underwhelmed. Great find! I'm sure it will be on Gilt soon enough at a quarter of the price!
Anonymous said…
OMG - I've been obsessed with this dress since I first laid eyes on it in November. In my opinion - it's the perfect LBD!!
Anonymous said…
Your posts are tres *yawn*....

Popular Posts