Rosa Mexicano: I Heart Restaurant Week.

I am SHOCKED by how easy it is to get a table in this town right now!

When I lived here six years ago, I was too intimidated by the restaurant scene that I stuck to small and hidden/cheap places in the village, Upper East Side (Second Avenue) and Williamsburg (Brooklyn).  But in the past two evenings, I have eaten at great places...  And tonight was all about the Mexican food in Union Square.

Since I left the city, my favorite Mexican place, Rosa Mexicano, opened a joint near Union Square.  And it has the same, fabulous pomegranate margaritas and amazing guacamole.  In addition to discovering the new space, though, Frogger, Bail and I (along with Frogger's two wonderful cousins) were treated to a fantastic Restaurant Week menu...  Three courses for $35.

THAT IS AN AMAZING DEAL!!!!!

We all started with the guacamole, made table-side... And then, I moved on to the Carne Asada Tacos...


And finished with the Coconut Flan.


YUMMY!!!!!

Seriously, people...  There are amazing hotel deals, flight deals and restaurant deals (ON TOP OF ALL THE SHOPPING DEALS!) in this city right now!  This is an amazing time to get down here.  

Comments

Arielle said…
Oh my god I loooooooove Rosa Mexicano!! Esp for restaurant week! I am jealous.
Anonymous said…
I think Rosa Mexicana is the best Mexican retaurant anywhere, and when in NY visiting my sister we always fit in a trip there. There was a rumor they were going to open one in the Boston convention center.

Popular Posts