"Save A Plane, Eat A Bird."

Frogger, Bail and I were just watching the evening news here in NYC.  There was an amusing story about a bird sanctuary near LaGuardia airport, and how it may have played a role in the US Airways flight landing in the Hudson River last week.

As I was staring at the TV, watching this amusing story (their facts and logic were STRETCHING to create the story - there is no clean evidence that shows these bird sanctuaries are a threat), I found myself say out loud...

"Save a plane!  Eat a bird!"

Frogger and Bail found this funny.  I think I may have this printed up on a T shirt for each of them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Speaking of that plane, I think there is still one question left to be answered...

Who will play "Sully" in the movie?
http://castingforsully.blogspot.com/

I know you are soo concerned about this...

Popular Posts