The Outnet: Discount Designer Fashion From NAP.

Oh wow...

In addition to the wonderfulness that is Gilt Groupe and Ruelala... We, fashionistas of the Internet age, will soon be welcomed into an additional promising and cost-efficient world of discount designer fashion...



The Outnet.com.

Launching later this spring from the same people who bought us the divine Net-A-Porter, this is an outlet for the designer wear from NAP. The site's not live yet, but you can sign-up to be notified when it does go live in a few months.

Oh I am already dreaming of the wonderful things I may be able to find on it...

McQueen
Chloe
Sergio Rossi
Marc Jacobs
Christian Louboutin
Manolo
Tory Burch

Comments

That Girl! said…
I'm glad the news went to good use :)
I can't wait either!!
My athiest husband will be disappointed to know that there is in fact a God.
Anonymous said…
Ohhhhh, thanks for sharing!!!
~Tiann
Anonymous said…
Nice! thanks for the info :)

Also, I'm seeking an invite to gilt.com ... could anyone help out another Boston-area fashion addict? It would be much appreciated.

~Sage
Me said…
Hi Sage!

I have some invites for Gilt. Let me know where to email it to.
Amanda Sage said…
Thanks! strangerboxsage@aim.com

Popular Posts