Botkier Gladiator Clutch.

Oh the Gilt!

I love Gilt.com...  So much!!! (Seriously, if any of you don't have invites to this site, send me an email and I will send you one.)  

This afternoon I was perusing the site and saw in the latest sale that Botkier had some delicious things... Most which had already been gobbled up...  But one that was still available...


The Gladiator Clutch!

Yum!

I would love to see some actual Gladiator sandals made out of the same snaked cowhide.  Very cool.  Very boho.

Comments

Anonymous said…
can i get an invite? amhalter [at] gmail.com

i can get you an invite to rue la la if you'd like (though i assume you already have one?)
Anonymous said…
please send an invite, meglub@hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
Please send me an invite at jkinyua@comcast.net

Popular Posts