Assouline Books.

One of my absolute favorite stores to walk through in Toronto is Teatro Verde in Yorkville.

It's a home decor store that has wonderful things to look at... But my favorite is their collection of Assouline books.

Assouline is s publishing house that puts together fashion and life style books. I currently own their Marc Jacobs book. And I am hoping to add to my collection over the next few years.

I've been eyeing the Hitchcock Style book.


Back in university, one of my majors was "Media Arts." It had two "paths" within it... Film or broadcasting. I ultimately went the broadcasting route, but did have to take some film classes for a few semesters. One that I took was "The History of Film Noir." We watched a few Hitchcock pieces, and it was fabulous! It was a sexy and disturbing genre to study. And the femmes in all Hitchcock flims were stylish beauties.

I hope they have it this Fall at Teatro Verde.

Comments

Popular Posts