Healthy Dish For The Weak: Butternut Squash & Apple Soup.

It's still far too warm in Toronto to really be Fall. Temperatures lately have been hanging around in the 70s. That is Spring weather, Fall.

But to get myself in the mood for the crisping season, I decided to make a new soup today. A Fall soup... The Barefoot Contessa's Butternut Squash and Apple Soup.


It turned out exactly how it is supposed to!


Yum!

It was a very easy soup to make. And with the exception of a little butter, it's a very healthy vegetarian soup. Cheap to make too... If you already have a food mill, which I did not. But I needed to buy one anyway. (Thanksgiving is in two weeks here in Canada, and I will need one to make mashed potatoes.)

Comments

Shannon said…
That looks delish! I'm making a butternut squash risotto tonight. 'Tis the season!
I'm making up a lentil. But now I too think it's too hot out! Looks delish!

xoxo
Hey,
I stumbled upon one of your older posts (from 2006!) when you did a 30 day Bikram yoga challenge. I'm starting a 31-day Yoga Challenge in October and thought you might be interested....
http://moonischasingme1.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts