Bikram 101 Supplies.

I have exactly 10 days to prepare for the Bikram 101 Challenge. And I am not talking about mental preparation and time-management preparation, which Bikram Yoga Chick wrote about today. No, I am talking about supplies I need to stock up on before the challenge begins...
  • White Vingear: Best thing to use when washing your Bikram clothes and towels. It is like magic when it comes to deodorizing your gear.
  • Tea Tree Oil: Twenty drops in a spray bottle of water... Awesome for cleaning your mat after class. As soon as I get home (my practice studio doesn't have the space for mat storage), I unroll my mat and spray it down. I let it dry on a rack.
  • Hair Elastics: I just keep these stored in my yoga bag at all times. You can never have too many. And when you have hair as thick as mine, they have been known to break while wearing.
  • Terax Hair Conditioner: My hair gets rinsed and conditioned after every class. I only shampoo it every other day. Once a week, I throw on a deep conditioner. And also during the challenge, I don't bother straightening my hair. It is too much effort. I just let my natural wave do its thing.
  • Emergen-C: These also get stored in my yoga bag. I drink one during class. Though I will probably switch to drinking them before class during this challenge. I am trying to be less reliant on my water bottle during class.
  • Lemon Ginger Yogi Tea: For after class. It's a digesting tea. Very good for you. And very yummy.
I have a little bit of shopping to do when I get back next Thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts