Canadian Mittens.

My in-laws stopped by this weekend to visit with Human and I before we leave for Arizona for Christmas.

I am very lucky that the in-laws have never made a fuss over The Husband and I spending Christmas with my family most years. When it comes to holidays, I like to either spend it with my family (because they know to let me have my space while I visit) or with just The Husband and I.

(Yes, I've always been a fiercely independent person. Even during the holiday season.)

But one of the lovely things my in-laws did this weekend (besides fixing things around the house that needed fixing) was bring us some holiday gifts. And one of my was very cool...


They're official Winter Olympic mittens!

I love the little maple leaf on the palm-side of the mittens. Makes it easy to wave and show your support during the games in February. And they will go nicely paired with my Lululemon Remix Canada hoodie...



Or should I feel the need to be split in my Winter Olympics support, I can pair them with the Lululemon Remix USA hoodie I picked up.



Winter fun!

Comments

Bayjb said…
I really like that hoodie. The black one is awesome. Love it!
Unknown said…
those mittens are so awesome! what store did your in-laws get them from? i looked on the official olympic website and couldn't find them.
Me said…
Rachel, they are from the Hudson Bay Company here in Canada.

Popular Posts