Miraval Resort Near Tucson.

I am currently waiting to board my flight from Tucson to Denver, which will allow me to connect to a flight that will take me back to Toronto. I have a long rest-of-the-day traveling back home. And the journey started at about 10am today, when I left the resort/spa we had been staying at for the past few days, Miraval.

I will go back to this spa. It was incredible. Expensive, yes... But there are deals to be found. Two and a half days was not enough time there. When I go back next time, it will be for at least four days. There is just too much to do there...

Horse-back riding... Mountain biking... Hiking... Swimming... Rock climbing... Leaping from 35-foot poles into the air... Swinging from a 35-foot platform... And it is all included in the price of your stay. Also, there is a spa. Oh! And FREE mind-body-therapy sessions.

I can't go into everything in this post before I board my plane... But here is a picture of me in the Kiva (Zen Garden) my first day there.


I am very relaxed. I will write more later.

Comments

Sounds SO great. I can't wait to hear about your holiday and spa trip!

Happy New Year!

Popular Posts