Lululemon "Cheer Gear!"

"Can you do me a favor?"

A friend in Texas was in need. A need only I, a Canadian permanent resident, could help her with at the moment.

See, my friend had discovered a limited edition of apparel available from Lululemon (a Canadian company). Lululemon calls it "Cheer Gear" as it is meant to be worn to show support for your country during (what I am assuming) the Olympics.

It's not official Olympic gear. It's supporting gear.

My friend was in love with the hoodies that were created, and only available in stores in Canada. Specifically, she loved the Remix Lulu Hoodie CANADA. And so did I...



Yep! I went into the store to pick up a hoodie to ship to my friend and left with one for myself as well.

I know... I know... I'm not Canadian. I probably should have went with the USA one. But the Canadian one was just too cute!

Check out the detail of little maple leaves...


And did you notice the bright gold zipper? The USA ones, allegedly, have a silver zipper.

I guess that is a sign of how the hosting country expects the medal distribution to go at the Winter games.

Comments

So cute!!!!!! Now I totally want a USA one!!!!!!!
Luli Designs said…
so jealous, I am Canadian and they were sold out when I went to get a Canada one for myself!

Popular Posts