Canada Goose Jackets: Kensington Parka.

Let me just say first... Toronto isn't that much colder than Boston. But the Winter does come a little earlier up here. At least this year it has. It has been about 19 degrees (Fahrenheit) the past two days.

So I have decided that I am not going to freeze my ass off for the sake of fashion, as I did in Boston for a few years. No... I am pulling out all the fashion stops and picking up one of these...



"It's like wearing a duvet outside!" one of my co-workers told me. And I believe them. My co-workers all have serious Winter coats. And the Kensington isn't ugly, by any means. It is a nice coat.

A nice, ridiculously warm coat.

Comments

Bratty Duke said…
I was looking at this one by North Face. A little sleeker and it makes me feel closer to my Pacific Northwest roots:

http://www.thenorthface.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=AANK&variationId=11P&storeId=207&langId=-1&catalogId=10201&cm_vc=CrossSells
It got so cold so fast. I too got a warmer coat at the beginning of the season. No reason to freeze my ass of at the park this year! That one is super cut too! Stay warm!

xx
Bayjb said…
Wow that coat looks intense and hearing it's like a duvet sounds perfect!
Allie said…
Hey - did you ever buy that? I love it - but can't seem to find it online anywhere!
Me said…
Hi Allie,

I did but it, at a local department store up here in Toronto. I don't know if they sell them in the states.

Popular Posts