Dream: Spoiled Strawberries.

I woke up this morning, to an alarm, at 5:30am. I reset the alarm for 6:45am instead... Because my ass wanted to sleep longer.

When I fell back asleep, I had a dream that I was in a grocery store. I picked up a pint of strawberries. But when I went to pay for them, some of them fell out of the container. And underneath they were spoiled.

The grocery clerk took them from me and told me she would go get me some new ones.

Then I woke up.

Spoiled - Dreaming of spoiled food represents not taking care of you emotional needs.
Strawberries - Represent goals, ideas and making desires come true.

I guess I am letting my desires spoil? FML.

Comments

Duffy Pratt said…
Here's one of the things about dream interpretation: You decided to interpret the spoiled strawberries, but neglected to do any interpretation of the fresh strawberries on top. That decision, by itself, might say more about you than the dream.
Me said…
Very true. What I remembered most from the dream were the spoiled ones. I remember being so disappointed that they were spoiled underneath.
thedancingj said…
That is a good point about dream interpretation: you seem to interpret ALL your dreams the same way. You think you are trying to tell yourself something?!

What are you gonna DO about it? *KICK* Yeah, it's hard. I know. That's OK. "Nothing easy in this life!"

The other part of the dream that you ignored was that there were PLENTY MORE GOOD STRAWBERRIES being brought to you...
Me said…
Wow. Good point J.
AVY said…
That's crap, I don't think your dreams can tell you anything about yourself. They're just remains of what you had been thinking about during the day.

Popular Posts