New Year's Resolutions... 2010 - A New Life.

This is the fourth time I have blogged about resolutions I am making as I go into the new year. Two thousand nine was a year of change for me. Big changes. And big stresses.

So I am glad for the year to be ending. The "year of change" is almost over. A new cycle begins for me. And a new phase. Here's to the new phase...


So now, here are my resolutions for this year (and most are repeats, as I got nothing done from last year's list):
  • Bikram 101 Challenge - Start it. Make it through. Finish it.
  • Red Meat, Pork and Shellfish - I am over this stuff. It's bad for you. Period. I am still all over poultry though. But I will never eat turkey bacon. That stuff can never replace the real stuff.
  • Write More - I was in too much fluctuation this past year to properly sit down and write. (Code: I was depressed most of this year. And since I don't believe in pills, I wallowed in my melancholy.) I intend to work towards getting published.
  • Go to South Africa - Since the psychic said I would do this, why not just roll with it?
  • Straighten Leg In Standing Bow Pulling Pose - So help me Sweet Baby Jesus, this one will happen this year.

Comments

Just curious...why do you consider shellfish bad for you?
Me said…
Oh I always get sick when I eat that stuff. That's the only reason. I don't know if I am allergic to it... Never been tested. But whenever I eat it, I get stomach pains.
Allie said…
Yeah, if it gives you stomach pains, it's probably a good thing to give up. :)

What kind of writing are you planning to do? If you ever have any questions on publishing stuff, please let me know!

Popular Posts