Merry "Bitch-Mas" To You.

Oh... That sounds so bad. But really, it is the mood I find myself in lately.

This has been a busy couple of months. And I thought December would be the month where things quiet and settle down a little. I mean, it's the "holiday season." Things are supposed to get festive and people are supposed to relax and chill out. Right?

Well, I guess not. Because for the first time in my life, I am seeing the stressful side of the season. And I must say, I am not "down" with it.

Normally, when I don't like the shit-show I am being treated to, I run away. I quit and I run. I have no tolerance for BS. But it is time to be a grown-up, and demonstrate a little patience... Send good vibes out into the Universe... Let Karma do it's thing... Yada-yada-yada.

I am trying to be less "it's my way or the highway" with things. But it is a struggle. And I am not just referring to one area of my life. I am referring to anything and everything. (Though, for once, I am not referring to work.) There is just too much to do lately. And more stuff keeps getting piled onto the "must deal with" list.

Just need to breathe and get through the next three weeks. I go home later this week, so at least there is something to look forward to. But in the meantime, "Merry Bitch-Mas."

Comments

Allie said…
Yeah, the holidays make me grumpy. I'm sorry you're feeling it too.

Popular Posts