Spa Treatments & Psychic Commentary.

I love spa treatments. You name it, I've probably had it done at a spa. But since moving to Toronto, I've been less active on the spa scene... I just haven't had the time. And I've also become quite bored with spa treatments. (I've only had two pedicures in my seven months living here. And no facials.) So while at Miraval, I decided to indulge a little. I had the following:

Ultimate Pedicure Journey
I loved this. They put a seaweed mask on your feet, and then wrap them in plastic heated booties!

Hot Stone Massage
I had begun to dislike massages. They just didn't do anything for me anymore. But the hot stones really made a difference in this massage. They rub your body with the stones. That surprised me. I thought they just placed them on the body. This was awesome.

Brennan Healing Experience
Hmm... This ended up being Reiki. That's all I have to say about that.

Private Session with Maggie Garbarini
Best thing I had done while at Miraval. And I didn't even plan to have it done. My first evening at Miraval, I went to a session about using Metaphysical tools. There were about 35 of us in the room. And Maggie Garbarini, a psychic, was leading the session. She did a little numerology on a few of people in the crowd. And I couldn't get over how easily she would remember everyone's names. I decided that I wanted to had a private session with her. So I booked one for the next day. And here is a quick summary of what she told me:
  • Work - I am in the right job. I am not doing everything I am capable of though. She told me I would receive a promotion sooner than I expected. She sees some kind of international component being added to my responsibilities though.
  • Home - Apparently, The Husband and I will NOT be living in our beautiful townhouse for the rest of our lives. She seems us buying another house in a few years. She couldn't see why though.
  • Kids - "Whether you want it or not, there is a child coming into your life." That's what she said to me. And she said it would be in the next two years. Fuck.
  • Travel - I will be taking a trip to South Africa this year. I really hope this one comes true.
  • Soul - Apparently some grand change is supposed to happen to me in the next two months. Something that shifts my perspective. Something positive.
There was other stuff that she discussed with me. And yes, I do find her to be an accurate psychic... She was able to give me names of people I know, as well as list accurate information about them. Do I think everything she "saw" will come true? I don't know. But I move into the new year feeling more clear about my life path for the next year. I don't feel as confused.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please seek me out on your return visit.

Michael Tompkins
General Manager
I think seeing a psychic is a great way to kick off the new year. Is there one that you recommend in Boston?
Me said…
Hmm... I never actually saw one in Boston. Only NYC, Salem, Key West and Arizona. You know who might know of a local one? Our friend Frogger! She did an article once on a local astrologist I believe. She did her chart.
Anonymous said…
Just came across your blog and read this post. Am now wondering how many of these predictions from this psychic came true?

Popular Posts