Christmas Planning.

My husband and I decided this year that we would not go to either family's home for Christmas. Instead, we will be spending it here in Boston together.

This is the second time, since being married, that we have done this. So we do have some "traditions" when it comes to Christmas together.

First, on Christmas Eve we always do the same thing. We go to dinner at P.F. Cheng's, then we see a movie. After that, we come home and we get to open one present from each other.

Second, on Christmas Day, we get up, open presents and then eat an elaborate breakfast I make. (Usually pancakes. Maybe this year I will do French toast though.) Then, there is no lunch. But I make an elaborate dinner and cocktails for us in the early evening. The last time we did this, I made Beef Burgundy. (Yummy!) This year, I am going all out though and have planned the following...



In case you have trouble reading my handwriting, it says we are having lamb, a salad, potato pancakes, prosecco and cranberry cocktails, mashed potatoes and sticky toffee pudding for dessert.

Hurray for the holidays!

Comments

freeandflawed said…
Oh that sounds so good!

Popular Posts