Release Date?: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

While on my daily "Internet Site Path" this morning, I read on The Leaky Cauldron that the release date for the seventh Harry Potter book is going to be July 31, 2007.

Not sure how accurate this potential release date is though. Typically, the Harry Potter books are released in Summertime on a Saturday. But, as all Harry Potter fans know, July 31st is a very important date in each of the books. So I could understand why this date would be the chosen one for the final book.

If it does get released on a Tuesday, I will have to take a day or two off from work. For the last two Harry Potter book releases, I have the same "tradition." I go to Barnes and Noble at midnight to pick up my reserved copy. I go straight home, make a huge pot of coffee and read the book straight through. It takes me about 10 hours to get through it. And if needed, I take small "cat naps."

After I get through the book one, I read it straight through again. Just to re-absorb everything.

So you can see why the days off from work will be needed.

This is exciting!

Comments

Popular Posts