Vacation!

Finally... I can post to my blog once again!

I tried many, many times at the resort in the T&C all week; but was unable to. Not sure why. But every time I tried, it ended in complete failure.

Anyways....

The vacation was awesome. All I did was eat, sleep, sun on the beach, sun by the pool... And that was it. The best beaches, in my opinion, are in the Turks and Caicos. And the resort we stayed at, the Royal West Indies, is even better than the last place we stayed when we went down their earlier this year.

And I had such a good time on vacation that I eventually got over the whole "incident" we had with American Airlines at check-in. From now on though, we will ONLY fly direct to Providenciales in the T&C. We will NOT do the whole "connection through Miami" thing. There were just too many freaking people who are connecting to other islands (mostly P.R. and the the D.R.) through Miami International.

Below are some pictures I took of the resort. I have a few more to post later on this weekend when I get a chance.






Comments

Popular Posts