Hit Bag? I Completely Disagree.

In this weekend's NY Times Style Section, they have a piece on what has been determined to be a current "hit" designer bag: The Fendi "B" Bag.



And I guess, in a sense, they are correct. It is a popular bag. But one could easily mistake popularity with style. And this bag (in my opinion) is not a pretty bag. I have written about this atrocious bag in the past, as some of you may have read. But for those of you who did not get a chance to read that posting, I think this bag is one of the ugliest luxury bags out there.

Why?

Ugh... Where to begin?

*The buckles on the bag look like two defunct horse shoes.
*The contrasting colors/prints most of the bags are available in just don't work.
*The handle on the bag does not work either. But, you should know, I am mostly opposed to any medium to large-sized bag that has a chain handle.

Now, Fendi makes some great bags. Bags that deserve great recognition and editorial space in the top glossies. But this particular bag is not one of them.

Comments

Popular Posts