Missing: iPod Nano.

The last time I used my iPod Nano was on Sunday, Christmas Eve. I wore it while out shopping. I thought it was in my purse. And when I went to look into my purse today to re-charge it, it wasn't there.

So where the heck is it???

I searched the apartment high and low this morning. For the past few days, I have been on a cleaning and organizing rampage. Things that have lain about for weeks finally have a home, and I have purged things that I don't need or use anymore.

I am hoping I did not purge the iPod Nano though. That would totally suck.

I'm going to keep looking, but I have already looked everywhere I can think of to look.

It would figure, though, that it could be gone for good. I usually go through one iPod a year... Ever since I got my first one in 2003 I go through one a year. So it would be time to get one for 2006. This one would have lasted me the longest though... A while 14 months. They usually only last about 11 months with me.

Comments

Popular Posts