Public Service Announcement: Reading My Blog.

For those of you are unable (for reasons known) to read my blog through Internet Explorer between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm (actually, let's be honest... it's more like 8:30am to 7:30pm); it may interest you to know that you are in luck. You can in fact read my blog during these hours via a feedreader!

Because there are many, many different feedreaders out there on the Internet (for free, mind you), it is impossible for all of them to be blocked from being used on your desktop computer during the hours of 8:30am and 7:30pm. All one has to do is download a free feedreader, then subscribe to the feeds associated with my blog.

It's quite simple, really. And you get to read myself and many other bloggers out there who may have been banned from your version of Internet Explorer.

Cheery bye!
-The Missus

Comments

Popular Posts