Service Review: Giacomo and Rondi Spa

Ah! Clean ears! It's nice to have them! And I have them thanks to a kick-ass spa/salon in Kenmore Square that I had never tried before... Giacomo and Rondi.

Venturing off Newbury Street and even out of the South End really paid off. Normally, I get my ears candled at this place on Tremont Street here in the South End. And they are fantastic, but I am happy I strolled over to Kenmore to get it done this afternoon instead.

The service at Giacomo and Rondi was kind and efficient. I arrived promptly for my appointment and was, in turn, seen promptly for my treatment. The lady who treated me (stuck the candles in each of my ears and lit them) clearly knew what she was doing. I felt very comfortable letting her do the treatment; and I am very careful about who I let touch my ears. (I have this thing about people touching me ears.)

Not only was the service outstanding, but the cost of treatment was ideal... Only $45. There are place on Newbury Street that charge $40 more for the service; and they have bad reviews from customers. Giacomo and Rondi had only good reviews from what I saw online.

So it's the (almost) start to the Winter season people... Time for your seasonally (ear) cleaning. Book "Rhonda" at Giacomo and Rondi to get yours done.

Comments

Popular Posts