Vacation Packing: Version 2.0.

The first time we went to the Turks and Caicos (last May) I packed a ton of crap that I didn't need. This time around, I am doing it better. I am packing what I know I will use while we are down there. So the packing list includes:

1. Two bathing suits.
2. Beach towel.
3. Free samples of shampoo and conditioner from Get Hairapy.
4. Flipflops.
5. Two tunic tops for beach.
6. Yoga capri pants (one pair).
7. Five tanktops.
8. Suncreen. (NOT the spray kind! Won't make that mistake again.)
9. Beach hat.
10. Books to read:
Son of a Witch
Jeans
The Life of Pi
Harry Potter Book 7 Theories from the Staff at Mugglenet
11. Lara Bars and Granola Bars for the beach.
12. Toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.
13. Sunglasses.
14. Laptop.

This is it. This is all I am taking. All we will be doing is laying on the beach or by the pool and reading. I may throw in some board games too.

I can't wait to get on vacation!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would strongly recommend reading "Wicked" by the author of "Son of a Witch" if you haven't already. I couldn't put it down.

I thought "Life of Pi" was great. You will enjoy that one.
Me said…
Oh.. I definitely read that one first. Read it like six and a half years ago. LOVED IT. You are right... It is one you can't put down.
Anonymous said…
Wait.....haven't you evolved your vacationing to Vacation 9.5 yet?

I'm already up to 11.5 - headed to the Moon in July.

--Brevitt!
Anonymous said…
Did I have a Missus spotting recently? I was writing thank you notes to customers in our guest book and out slipped the cutest card for "On Common Ground". I thought to myself, "how on earth did this get here?" Maybe it happened when I wasn't in the store. I will question my chickens (my wonderful staff) and see if they know about the card.

I still haven't the foggiest notion as to what you might look like or who you are but again, I'm proud to have such a fashionable patron :) Thank you!

Have a wonderful vaca and congrats on the new job too!
--Leah@Jean Therapy

Popular Posts