The Most Eff-ing Annoying Thing In The World...

Don't know if this is just me... Or if maybe I am just in a bitchtastic mood this morning... But I have a complaint. And I feel comfortable enough knowing that certain people don't read my blog, so I can write about it.

The most eff-ing annoying this right now is people who breathe loud.

I get that some people may have certain conditions that prevent them from breathing quietly... But this is not the case in this situation. I don't want to eff-ing hear someone exhale repeatedly with the sound as if they have a cold. And it's not just once in while that they breathe loudly... It's every mother eff-ing day.

SHUT THE HELL UP! SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LEARN TO BREATHE QUIETLY!

Comments

Unknown said…
I don't feel your rage on this, but it is annoying. I annoy *myself* when I have a cold and have to mouth-breath. Ew.

My big annoyance is sighing...it drives me NUTS. I've worked with people who do it all day long, like every task is an enormous imposition on their otherwise lovely day.
BFW (Tammy) said…
I find that totally annoying and disgusting. What's worse, is when you have a heavy breather sitting next to you on a plane... who is also sweating. GROSS.
Me said…
Yeah... Sighing is annoying too.

And yes, heavy breathers on public transportation are, indeed, annoying.
Anonymous said…
The worst is when you get stuck next to a mouth breather in yoga - so they're blowing all their germs on you (loudly).
Me said…
That does suck... though, I must confess... Because I am still fighting off a little of this flu, I was the "sniffler" in Bikram last night.

I was constantly sniffling in my poses... Especially balancing stick.
darla said…
sometime people who breathe loudly can't help that. usually they are overweight- and all that weight makes it difficult to breathe. they have to work harder to get air. lovingly i offer, maybe a little less coffee, a little more compassion...?
Me said…
This person isn't overweight... Far from it.

Their nostrils flare when they inhale through their nose. Yuck!

Popular Posts