Yankee Swap: Someone Always Cries.

Oh how much fun Yankee Swaps can be...

Actually, unlike swaps of years past, this year's was really good.  And a lot of fun.  Almost no one walked away in tears at the end of it. (There was a bit of a fight over a board game and a nun calendar.) And I was happy with what I ended up with... And I think the gift I brought was appreciated...



I put together a really girlie gift.  Fashion magazines, bath salts and a four-pack of Sophia Coppola's sparkling wine in hot pink cans.

But I imagine you are wondering what I ended up with, aren't you?  

I walked away with the best and most useful gift... A copy of The Truth About Chuck Norris:400 Facts About The World's Greatest Human.



This will not only provide hours of entertainment...  It will also spawn plenty of creativity.

Good times.  Good times.

Comments

Popular Posts