Bare-Bone Essentials Only When Traveling.

A few months ago I discovered these cool Alexander McQueen "skully" flats.


They're super cute. But I felt silly purchasing them. So I didn't. But I still continued to love them. (Anything with a skull...)

Then, as I was out and about today, I noticed an advertisement at the Copley for some Alexander McQueen luggage available through the Samsonite Black Label store in the Copley. At first, I didn't think much of the white luggage. The oval-shape the carry-on with wheels had didn't strike me. But then, I took a closer look at it.

Can you see what I see?



It's got bone ridges on it! It's a suitcase meant to look like the ribs of a skeleton!

And with this, I now love it!

I don't need new luggage, so I won't buy it. But it is very cool to look at and admire.

Comments

Popular Posts