Spa Review: Isis Boston

Over the weekend, I began a series of hydrotherapy treatments at a spa in Brookline called Isis Boston.

I'm not going to go into details as to what hydrotherapy is, because the few people I have told about it have freaked out.... (Because they are completely closed-minded and lame.) But all I can say is it was awesome and I'm totally doing it again.

You don't realize how much "stuff" your body retains after years and years of eating processed foods. Even if you don't have "problems," your body still retains all kinds of things. And hydrotherapy is one way to get rid of those things.

On to the review of the spa where I got the treatment... It's a sweet little place right on Harvard Street in Brookline Village. It has a very "new-age" kind of feel to it. But everything was immaculate and cozy. The treatment room was really comfortable, and the therapist (Kate) was very experienced and gentle.

I would definitely recommend visiting there for any of their procedures, especially if you live in the neighborhood... It's so convenient. I do not live in the neighborhood; but it was definitely worth the trip out there as this is one of the only spots in Boston where you can get this treatment.

Comments

Popular Posts