New Shoes.

After much research and hard thinking, I decided that the Spring shoes I would buy this season were the Chloe Circle Buckle Flats in White.



Why flats? Well, as much as I love heels, I am more of a flats kinda girl. Plus, I do a lot of walking now; since I'm not either commuting to work via the T or have a quick five minute walk to the office. My trek to work each day takes about 25 minutes. So flats are really the best option.

Though, you should know, I did consider heels/wedges for my Spring splurge. The finalists for my choice included:

Christian Louboutin Sing Sing Black and White Striped Wedges


How cute are these??? I loved them. But they were sold out. No surprise.

Jimmy Choo Deco Pumps in Red


I've been lusting over these for a few months. But walking the red-bricked side walks of Boston in stilettos isn't the most ideal situation.

Cork Wedge Sandals in Bronze



I may still get these. I haven't completely ruled them out. Metallics are very big right now, though I would purchase them in the bronze, rather than the silver. I think there's just too much silver and gold out there. And the bronze would be a nice contrast to most of the black I wear.

Comments

Popular Posts