Work Update: Finally!

So, after a month of working at my new job, I am finally at a point where things are flowing and I am able to focus on having a real work-life balance.

For the past month, I have been busy testing and restructuring some things. And because I'm not at a big, bad agency anymore, I have had to do a lot of the work myself; with almost no help from the engines. (And let me tell you, trying to re-figure out Yahoo!'s Panama - which is performing VERY nicely for me - was a bit of a bi-atch.)

So now that things are (hopefully, truly) in a nice rolling pattern, I can pick up my yoga practice some more; and maybe even hit the gym a little more. Oh, and there are friends I need to catch up with... And I can get back to blogging more now.

But being in-house instead of at an agency is so much more rewarding, for now. And I am really enjoying my time there.

P.S. I have to say a big "thank you" to my friend Wighty... He let me bug him repeatedly over the past month about CPC formulas and how to interface with Panama.

Comments

Popular Posts