No 30 Day.

I have already missed two classes in my 30-day challenge. And I will probably miss two more this week.

Lame, I know.

I missed Thursday's class this week because I was looking at a new version of our website at work that is going to be re-launching this fall. I got so excited about the new version that I lost track of time. And before I knew it, the 5:30pm class had already started. And I couldn't go to the later class that evening because my husband was coming home form NYC. And we were gonna do dinner together.

Then, with the snow storm on Friday, I missed that 5:30pm class too.

No big deal though. Because in a 30-day, you're allowed to do two days of "doubles" and still have it all count.

But...

I forgot of some evening events I have scheduled this week... So I can't do the evening classes. And because of some early-in-the-day things I have this week too, I can't do the 6am classes either.

I forgot how busy March was going to be for me. Shucks!

I'll go every available evening I have over the next few weeks... Which means about five days a week. And that's a very respectable practice. So no worries.

Comments

Popular Posts