A Long Walk To Class.

Since it was so beautiful out yesterday, I decided to try to walk to the Harvard Square location for my daily yoga class. Surprisingly, it didn't take as long as I thought it would.

I left the apartment at about 2:15pm. By 3pm, I was very close to Harvard Square. But class didn't start until 4pm... And I could go to the studio until 30 minutes before the start of class. So I made a detour into a mattress store that was selling Tempurpedic pillows.

(I've been meaning to buy one of these for a while. My acupuncturist uses one on her massage/acupuncture table, and I LOVE it.)

Eventually I made it over to the studio for class. And it was totally packed for a Sunday afternoon. This, I think, made it a little bit warmer than usual. But it could be the fact that I had walked 3.5 miles prior to the class and hadn't taken in any water during the walk.

Either way, I think I will walk to class next Sunday (which is when I typically go to the Harvard Square location). Just this time, I will bring a water bottle with me on the walk to sip.

Comments

Popular Posts