Snakes On A Plane. Snakes On A Plane.

Yes, yes, yes... I finally got around to seeing this flick that had quite the cult following prior to it even coming out last summer. And I tell you my friends, you MUST see this film.

And if you have forgotten what this film is exactly, here is the Japanese version of the trailer. (It's the best trailer I have seen for the film.)



It's certainly no "art house" film. And it won't win any awards for acting, directing or special effects even. But it is a classic. And you must see it. Or else!

No, really though... I highly recommend this film. Here are some of the highlights from the flick:
  • Samuel L. Jackson. Enough said on that.
  • Snakes eating (yes, eating) animals on the plane. And you see it.
  • Snakes turning people on. (It's not "hot." It's disturbing but funny.)
  • Snakes attacking people's private parts. (These were some of the funniest bits. I seemed to have found it much more funny then my husband though.)
  • Cheesy, REALLY cheesy acting. (It's obvious that some actors were only hired because they are hot. Even though they had spoken lines, this obviously wasn't a concern when casting them.)
  • Snakes eating people. (This may be spoiling it for you, but you should really expect someone to get eaten. And eaten whole.)
  • Climactic ending. (Of course there is! But how the plane gets landed is awesome. And even though I always said I would never let my future children play video games, I am seriously considering changing my stance on that because of this film.)
There's so much more I could go on about, but I won't. Just be sure to add this to your Netflix queue. You won't regret it.

Comments

Popular Posts