Gucci Girl?

Personally, I've never been a fan of anything Gucci.

I don't know what it is about the style, but everything from the accessories to the apparel has always felt way beyond what I would wear for even the most sophisticated of occasions. The style of Gucci is "sleek," "chic" and incredibly "sexy." I'm more of a "jeans girl." I'm certainly not what Tom Ford had in mind while he was the head of the fashion house for so many years.

Well, he's long gone. Off doing his ow thing. And I am finding myself drawn to the ads for Gucci in my glossies. The one ad I just can't take my eyes off includes a model wearing this dress:



So adorable! I love the "pirate-esque" wide belt. I doubt I would actually buy this piece and have the balls to wear it in Boston. But I still love it just the same. So girly!

Comments

Popular Posts