Cootchie Couture.

Yeah... I kept meaning to write about this one for quite a few months.

Brazilian waxes
are over people! Now, it's all about color! Full, glorious color! It's hair dye for your "Betty!"

Feel like going hot pink? You can do it! Or if you've always wanted to be a blonde, but lacked the "balls" to do it (for obvious reasons), now you can give it a "go" without worrying about what others will think.

It's not something I am going to use anytime soon . (Got that? No plans to use it!) But... I think it's an interesting product. And I think everyone should know about it in case it is something that might be of interest to them.

And more power to you if it is your cup-o-tea.

Comments

Chris Wight said…
I hate to disagree, but according to Gawker.com, no one even has pubes any more :P
ActionBobMarkle said…
Omigod. It's called a Betty?? And here all along I've been calling it a...oh, never mind.
Anonymous said…
Back when I was in college, I occasionally used what was left of my hair dye to color the hair down there. I know it said not to on the box, but it also said not to use it on your eyebrows, and when you are going red or blonde, having dark brown eyebrows is kind of ... weird.

It worked fine; no problems at all. However, a pube-specific dye seems like a good idea anyway:)
Me said…
You're brave!

Popular Posts