Sheck It Out Girls!

Yep... Just for girls. (Sorry fellas.)

Shecky's, the self-proclaimed website to "nightlife, fashion in beauty" in various metropolises across the country is calling all Boston ladies to a night of spectacular shopping.



It's a two-day event, and various admission prices get you in to check out the latest in fashion, beauty and other indulgences. For $10, you just get in to the event. For $30 you get in, a goodie bag and free drinks! (I purchased the $30 ticket.)

I bought my ticket for March 21st, and I can not wait to see some fabulous things and drink some fabulous girlie cocktails! Hope to see y'all there!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You'll have to let me know how this year's event goes; I heard last year's was just so-so. I am eager to get your expert report!
Me said…
Yeah, I heard the same thing about last fall's event. But I figuerd since it is happening just down the street from where I live, and there's going to be free drinks and a goodie bag; it's worth a shot. Look for my review in a few weeks people!

Popular Posts