"Nice Boots."

I need to stop wearing black knee-high boots.

Creepy AM Door Guy downstairs made a comment when I came back from lunch with a vendor this afternoon.

His greeting was very friendly at first...

"Hey! How's it goin'?" said he.

"Great! Thanks! how are you?" said me, as I was walking into the elevator beyond his desk area.

"It's goin' great!" he called over. "Nice boots!"

"Thanks!" I said, foolishly thinking that would be the end of it.

"Really nice boots," he said.

Umm... Yeah, these boots weren't made for walking in this place.

CREEPY!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey,

Tell creepy door-dude that The Mister picked the boots out for you. Add that he'll be picking you up after work.

Continue the offensive by describing him as over seven feet of bad news and prior convictions. Repeat as needed.

Should work smashingly.

Popular Posts