The $15 Hotdog From The Butcher Shop.

I tell everyone, as it was told to me before I ever went, "The best thing to get if you ever eat at Barbara Lynch's Butcher Shop is the $14 hotdog."

Well, the hotdog is now $15...  And instead of being served with potato salad (YUCK!) it is now served with homemade crispy chips...  But it is still very delicious. 

I had it last night for dinner while meeting up with Frogger and the Undercover Blonde...


Frogger, who had never seen the hotdog, was very impressed that I was able to eat the whole thing.  And as Undercover Blonde pointed out...

"When you get the hotdog, you have to commit to eating the whole thing. You can't really eat anything else."

And she is so very right.  I ate a few chips, but focused my attention on the hotdog.  the wonderful, savory, snappy $15 hotdog.

Yuuuuuuummmmm...

Comments

Kitty said…
Yum is right! Nice to see you on Friday! Hope you had a great weekend.

Popular Posts