How To Figure Out Your Personal Year.

I had someone as a question on a previous post of how one goes about figuring what "personal year" they are in currently.  Here's how you figure it out, based on numerology...

Using your last birth date... take your birth month, add it to your birth day, add in the current year.  You keep paring down till you have a single digit.
 
Example:

I was born April 12.  So, using April 12, 2008...

4+12 = 16
1+6 = 7
7+2008 = 2015
2+0+1+5 = 8

So on my last birthday, last year, I entered into a Year 8.  This year, on my birthday, I will move into a Year 9.

Comments

Bex said…
wow. i started my 2 year on Christmas...and reading the description sent shivers down my spine...
That Girl! said…
I love this!

I'm in year 3 now and the intro describing the past year for me was seriously dead on.

Thanks for sharing!
Me said…
Jean Therapy... Are you getting married in your "4 Year"... which you will enter on St. Paddy's day this year, right?

I got married in a 4 year. That's a good year.

Bex: Yes.. Reading about Year 2 and thinking about what all you have going on is crazy.
That Girl! said…
You have a really good memory!!
Yes, St Paddy's would put me at my 4 year :)

Hmm...I might be getting married in year 4; we haven't set a solid date yet. I'm interested in running away and doing it with just the two of us, while she's interested in having a big shin dig. And then there's the family to consider as well...Weddings are truly hard to coordinate, aren't they?
bonbonagogo said…
I'm year 7. I am so not wanting year 7. change it.
Unknown said…
i don't get how to use this.
Me said…
LOL! Pottyman, when is your b-day? I only need the month and day, and I can calculate out for you what personal year you are currently in.

Popular Posts